TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please ensure that you have read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions before you complete a registration for the workshop or class. By completing a registration, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions outlined below:
Conditions of Registration
- All registrations must be completed before the start of the course or workshop.
- Fees are due in full at the time of registration.
- NOWADAYS THEATRE company reserves the right to cancel the workshop or class as a result of insufficient enrolment, unforeseen absence of an instructor, or inclement weather conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to ask disruptive individuals to leave a course or workshop.
Methods of Payment
- The preferred method of payment is via online registration with a credit card via PayPal. We also accept electronic bank transfers (e-transfer) to email@example.com.
- The registration fee is non-refundable (unless cancelled by NOWADAYS THEATRE, but can be considered as a credit for the registrant to attend the workshop whitin one year from the submission date.
- The credit to attend the future workshop with is valid at most one year and to attened the future workshop, you must submit the registration from again and mention your credit.
- NOWADAYS THEATRE company can cancel the workshop when there are not sufficient numbers of persons registered or an emergency situation prevents the workshop from being held.
- If the company cancel the workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
- All personal information we collect is held in confidence. Our Executive and Management board members are authorized to access personal information only as needed to deal with such information for the reason for which it was obtained. The Company utilizes a secure website and database to ensure the necessary safeguards and firewalls are in place to protect member information. Our website collects personal information during the registration process. We also learn users’ e-mail addresses and other attached information when they send us an e-mail. We do not sell or exchange personally identifiable information with any third parties.
- Respect for others: The company reserves the right to terminate your participation at the discretion of the instructor if you are deemed to have been ‘disruptive’. Under these circumstances, any fees paid that remain uncommitted will be refunded.
Website and Commerce
- We use appropriate security measures, including encryption software, to protect personal and other information that we received when a product or service is purchased and paid online. We use only those online payment services that offer the highest levels of security and protection.
- By signing up the registration form, I agree to the following:
- I accept the terms and conditions of NOWADAYS THEATRE company for the classes. I understand that these may change from time to time without invalidating my acceptance and that the current terms and conditions will be available to me via the NOWADAYS THEATRE’s website.
- I am granting the permission to film my picture to be shared publicly via websites, social media, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- I am satisfied that appropriate information about the classes has been available to me prior to enrolment. I confirm my intention to attend the classes on which I have been enrolled and I am aware of the commitment required.
- I understand that there will be a briefing on health and safety issues during the sessions of the workshop and that I also have a duty to bring relevant health and safety issues to the attention of the company.
- I understand that I must respect the privacy and needs of others.
- I accept that if I withdraw from any session for which I am registered, I will remain liable for the cost and not be able to transfer, hold in a credit or receive a refund for fees paid.
- Questions and concerns relating to our terms and conditions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.